“Indian food at it's best” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 390 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blake Lane
Transit: Jaipur is located near Vienna Metro Station; about a 10 minute walk. Please call us at 703-766-1111 if you require additional directions.
Description: The cuisine we present is rooted in the rich heritage of India it is a combination of subtle tastes where the flavors are as varied as India's climate and as exotic as India's people. Our Dishes are authentically prepared in our restaurant, just as we would in our own home. And while you enjoy our hospitality, please consider our home yours! Open 7 Days a Week. Buffet (11:30-2:30). Dinner (5:30-10).
Fairfax, Virginia
“Indian food at it's best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you like it HOT order the chicken Vindalu...it is really really hot...be sure to have the Naan ready and waiting. I love the Naan and always order extras....the side sauces are so good....Tandoori chicken is one of my favorites another is the Shrimp with onions/peppers which is on a sizzling plate...Nd can order as spicy as you like...mexium works for me...I never remember the name but can always find it on the menu. The daytime buffet is also good...I have never been but others claim it is good....most are Indian and visit the restaurant frequently. There is also a bar...the bartender will make whatever if you know how and he doesn't...try the yogurt drink too.

Visited January 2013

• Arabic first
Vienna, Austria
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

very good food, nicely decorated, nice atmosphere. I plan to visit here each business trip I make to the Farifax area. My first visit I tried the saag lamb; this, the rice, the naan, and the masala tea were all excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars
“A definite must for Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been to Jaipur many times during the past three years, and the food is wonderful, with a variety of great choices on the menu, and the service outstanding. We are always greeted in the most pleasant manner. The portions are substantial - and unfortunately so good that we eat far too much. I recently had only a vegetarian meal, and it was absolutely wonderful. The Tandoori lamb and the Tandoori chicken are also wonderful. I have been there early on New Year's Eve and it was unrushed and the usual great experience. Would recommend Jaipur as one of the best.

• Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Not so good, Not so bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Yesterday, we had lunch buffet at Jaipur Cuisine. Entrance was impressive but I feel dining area was bit conjusted. Overall food was OK. Starters and dessert were great, main course I found average. Panner mutter was good but other veg dishes were below average. Service was good.
Overall, my expereince was average but somehow my wife didn't like much :-).

Arlington, Virginia
“superb lunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Jaipur does not disappoint: it has an extensive buffet, each item is labelled and items that are supposed to be hot (in terms of temperature) are hot.