“superb lunch buffet”

Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blake Lane
Transit: Jaipur is located near Vienna Metro Station; about a 10 minute walk. Please call us at 703-766-1111 if you require additional directions.
Description: The cuisine we present is rooted in the rich heritage of India it is a combination of subtle tastes where the flavors are as varied as India's climate and as exotic as India's people. Our Dishes are authentically prepared in our restaurant, just as we would in our own home. And while you enjoy our hospitality, please consider our home yours! Open 7 Days a Week. Buffet (11:30-2:30). Dinner (5:30-10).
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Jaipur does not disappoint: it has an extensive buffet, each item is labelled and items that are supposed to be hot (in terms of temperature) are hot.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have driven past this place for years and have never been attracted in stopping. The restaurant is located on the lower level of an apartment complex, next to a Suntrust bank.

Well today I decided to stop. The entrance in welcoming and the place is very nicely decorated. We arrive at 11.30am and we were the first to arrive. They had a very large and nice spread of food, which I thought was overly done, as I continue with my idea that it was not a good/popular place.

After taking a small sample of most items on the buffet, I was convinced that we had hit the jackpot. The food was delicious and freshly made. The tandoori chicken was jiucy and perfect. Sorry, but not good with names of plates, but everything was fantastic.

About 15 minutes later the restaurant was full. It is clear that this is a popular restaurant and based on prior review, it supports the quality of food and atmosphere.

Will definitely return and I highly recommend this place. You will not be sorry!!

2  Thank its-wat_it_is
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My work colleague is a vegetarian, so we almost always opt for Indian food when we go out... we selected Jaipur, knowing nothing about it. Glad we did! The decor is cozy and warm, the place was clean and neat. The staff greeted us immediately upon arrival and there was no waiting for a table, or to receive menus or drinks. I was particularly thirsty, so drinking water like crazy, but my glass was always full. As someone who generally drinks alot of water, I can tell you that I hate to have to ask repeatedly for refills.

The menu had a lovely selection.. I went for the butter chicken and my collague had a vegetarian dish.. both were absolutely delicious. I opted for mine 'spicy' and for once I actually got a meal with a little kick. We had the chat papri appetizer.. could have been a full meal there was so much.. and papadum... the papadum was nice and spicy.. I like that!

We were offered more rice, when ours ran low, and more papadam.. WITHOUT having to pay extra.. I really hate having to pay extra to have enough rice to finish the meal.

Overall it was a very nice meal, and I will be coming back my husband back very soon!

1  Thank Stef4115
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Recently tried the lunch buffet with a colleague. We agreed this is certainly among the best Indian buffets in the area, possibly the best. The decor and service are quite upscale, making for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The minute we walked into this place, we were greeted with delectable aromas and I knew we were in for a treat. From the Samosas at the start and the delicious warm, fresh Naan to the incredible Gulab-Jamun for desert, this place was an absolute treat. We found this place thanks to Tripadvisor and I can assure you that we will be back again and again. It was a fabulous, tasty meal, and while I do not smoke, for some reason, I felt like I needed to relax with a cigarette when I was done. Yum!

1  Thank Johnnygalt