“My Favorite Local Restaurant!”
Review of Arties's

Arties's
Ranked #1 of 421 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1978, Fairfax City's most popular restaurant. Enjoy boathouse favorites surrounded by handcrafted wooden boat scale models and Jack Gable's view of Lake Winnipesaukee.
Fairfax, Virginia
“My Favorite Local Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The decor is wonderful, for someone who likes vintage racing boats -- which I do. It is a dignified but not stuffy place. The food is great and the service is exceptional.

Visited April 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Excellent food, great service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We found Artie's on tripadvisor and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The steak and jambalaya pasta were delicious, as were the rolls - and everything was hot. The service was prompt and professional. Our daughter loved the revolving door at the entrance, and we all liked the nicely decorated room and comfortable booth. We will definitely return when we're in Fairfax again!

green4859
“Quite a find...”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were in the Fairfax, VA area to see the circus at the Patriot Center and we were looking for a palce to have breakfast/brunch and we found this place. First, I want to comment on the friendliness of the hostesses as soon as you walk in through the door. I was also glad that there wasn't a wait being that it was Sunday morning and a lot of people are coming in for brunch. My daughter saw the balloons at the hostess station and exclaimed "balloons!" and I was surprised when we got seated that the hostess gave her a balloon without us asking (which I thought was really nice). We were then greeted with a great server named Ryan. He was very friendly and attentive. He made sure our drinks were full and offered us more bread without us asking. We ordered the Brioche French Toast and filet mignon and eggs for brunch. I ordered the Texas Tornado for the drink. The food was generally great. I wasn't a fan of the french toast. The filet mignon was absolutely wonderful! All in all, it was a good experience and my husband and I agreed that we have made this one of our "spots." Exceptional service and great food will make any patron come back more and more.

Burke, Virginia
“Part of Great American Restaurant chain”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Friendly servers/staff; reliable fresh favorites; busy noisy suburban restaurant. Go during a less crowded time to fully enjoy the food.

Tracys Landing, Maryland
“Dependably good.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

As local residents, this is our "go to" local place within minutes of our house. Love the call ahead table hold. The food is consistently good. It's a good value for the price. Service is usually quick. My only complaints would be the noise level -- loud -- and the fact that the menu hasn't changed in as long as I can remember. That said the food is always tasty.

• Visited March 2013