New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Not bad...(I am rounding up from 3.5)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 392 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Warrenton, Virginia
“Not bad...(I am rounding up from 3.5)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a nice little Italian-American restaurant. The pizza was good (kids loved it). The pasta I had was really tasty. The grilled squid was ok. The eggplant app was so-so. My brother ordered the home made pasta with the braised meat sauce, and it was really good. I would not mind eating there again, but I would not go out of my way. Better than most of the Italian place I have been in NoVa.

• 3 of 5 stars

washington
“Never disapointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been going to Dolce Vita at least once a week for several years and I have NEVER had a bad or even inconsistent meal, lunch or dinner. It is by far the best value for the money in the area.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Very popular and deservedly so!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We arrived at 5:30 last Saturday night and there were only a few tables available. By 5:45, the restaurant was full and humming. Despite the crowd the service and food were outstanding! My wife had the Calamari Alla Griglo and Trota Glassata, I had Insalada Spinaci and Vitello Della Casa, and we shared a bottle of chianti reserva. We will definitely go back.

fairfax va
“very good italian neighborhood food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

for many years my wife and i have been going to this local italian restaurant in fairfax virginia. we have enjoyed the great food, wine selection, ambiance and music. the wait staff bend over backwards to take care of you. it is all in the vision of the owner "joe" guiseppe ricciardi . he has created authentic cuisine and flavors that his mother who is there on occasion baking up some great treats in the summer has contributed to. worth the drive to the suburbs

• Visited January 2013
Orlando
“Our favorite family spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This has been my parents "date night" spot for years and they finally brought us along. After spending a semester in Florence, Italy I have developed a taste for delicious Italian food and Dolce Vita is the best this side of the Atlantic! I love the wood oven pizza and pasta al arribita and make sure that you save room for a canoli!

• Visited December 2012