“Elevation Burger”

Elevation Burger
Ranked #306 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The first time I tried a single burger, but it wasn't enough food, as the patties are thin. My daughter loved the vegetarian burgers. The second time I had the regular double burger, and was much more pleased. Their shakes are awesome. The food is high-quality, although pricey. If you love McDonald's, you won't like this place. I tolerate McDs, so I loved their food.

There are newer reviews for Elevation Burger

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Excellent beef quality, and flavor! Burgers are the perfect size so you don't overheat. Fries are fresh, and made after you order. My parents, in their 60's got the kids size burger which was perfect for them. Our kids, 6 &9 demolish the kids burger. No GMO's or fake food here. Quality says it all. Ohh, the vegan burger needs lots of work, but I go there for the beef. This is my new burger joint.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

After hearing people rave about this place we checked it out and were pleasantly surprised. We had the 3 kid size burgers, shared an order of fries and a mango milkshake. I have to say that the quality of the beef is superb, fries were great and the milk shake was outstanding.