“Amazing”

Good for: Families with children
Arlington, VA
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here after I read good reviews on Yelp. The place is tiny and very cozy. It is very tastefully decorated and clean. I ordered the Salmon Bento Box. Everything - the miso soup, salad, tempura, roll, salmon, tofu - was simply delicious. I've been to sooo many sushi restaurants in the Greater DC area. The only one that compares to Sushi Prince is Shiki Sushi in Arlington. I will be back soon. Wonderful experience all around. So glad I found it!

• Visited November 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Sushi in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We visited on a Friday around 7 p.m. and the place was packed-with good reason. The sushi is among the best I have ever had and we enjoy sushi every time my daughters are in town. The specialty sushi rolls are delectable and the other menu items were raved about by other members of our dining party. The Sushi Prince is a bit hidden in the back the second building in the shopping center. The service is attentive and extremely friendly. Great find-we will be back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mjfromva040
New York City, New York
“Charming Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is tiny and adorable. The staff was totally on the ball. The sushi was delicious. They were so busy when I called for takeout on a Weds night that I just made a reservation for Thursday night instead. Definitely coming back soon!

Visited October 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, but not excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I saw the review of the restaurant on Yelp, so i decided to try it out.

Not one of the greatest Sushi place, but it does the trick. The taste is good, but the presentation could have been better.

I don't like raw food, so most of my order was cook. The roll with the deep fried shrimp was the best.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank NhanLBui
Woodbury, New Jersey
“Excellent Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We did not have high expectations entering this tiny restaurant in a shopping center off the main drag in Fairfax, but changed our minds quickly as we and other guests we greeted heartily. We were presented with a generously varied menu, both full meals and a la carte. Overall a very nice experience, good food and good service. I compare all sushi/Japanese places to Morimoto's (the original Iron Chef) restaurant in Philadelphia and no, this was not Morimoto's but still quite enjoyable. A little bit pricy for lunch but the food was definitely worth what we paid for it.

• Visited July 2013