“French and Fresh”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #112 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Like eating in a bakery in France. Gluten free options available! Close to the Hyatt House Falls Church.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I thought the hot chocolate was good and the food looked great. Our server was nice but a little too laid back...until it came to the bill. We had 4 girls and 4 drinks and they wouldn't let us split it out. Sounds petty but I think we were overcharged as well once we compared notes.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I just had lunch here with two girlfriends and our young children. We sat at one of the large tables which did work well for the children. I enjoyed my hot tea and quinoa taboule salad and my son had a blueberry muffin and fruit - all were tasty. The price adds up in a hurry though. My bill was nearly $30 for a fairly light lunch. The service was pleasant but slow. We had to flag down our server when we wanted to order and pay our bills. Given the price, I don't think I'll be in a hurry to return. But if you aren't overly worried about money, it's not a bad choice.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

wife and i regularly stop by for just tea and cookies -- Earl Grey w/mint and a chocolate chip super cookie!

the breadbasket in the AM is real treat as well...

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Nice interior design, nice food but limited ... Mediocre desert!
What i liked the most is the fresh crispy bread: baguette & 5 grains ( not to be missed)
Excellent service ...