“Yummy breakfast pizza.....”

Ranked #14 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Fairfax, VA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My Husband and I were on our way home from MD and we had not eaten breakfast.
We went to this Whole Foods, which when I am in the area, I love stopping here. So we decided to eat a piece of breakfast pizza with egg and veggies on it, never had one before, this was truly an amazing treat for both of us.....

There are newer reviews for Whole Foods Market Cafe

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm a regular shopper at Whole Foods and love the Whole Foods brands. Every item I've purchased has not disappointed. Fresh and local fruits, vegetables and meats. Some stores (Fair Oaks Virginia) even have wine bars, sports bar, smokehouse, seafood restaurant, sushi, cheese shop, etc. While some say its 'Whole Pay Check' you pay for healthy, local foods and quality!

They post coupons online to use in-store too!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been purchasing the smoked turkey thighs, legs, and breasts for many years. In fact, we have that in lieu of cooking a whole turkey at Thanksgiving. They are wonderful - although the dark meat pieces are more juicy. I was thrilled when they opened the new Whole Foods in the Philadelphia suburbs so that I could get the smoked meats and other special takeout items close to home

Reviewed January 23, 2013

One of our favorite supermarkets located close to I-66 and Fairfax Co Parkway. The deli/prepared foods is diverse with lots of options for vegetarians.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

prices are not bad considering the convenience to the hotel and the quality of the products. Fresh vegetables, fruits, and deli selections are ready for the quick meal after day of touring.