“A Real Sub Shop”

Dining options: Lunch
Clifton, Va
“A Real Sub Shop”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was born and raised in New Jersey. One of my things that I loved to do was go to the local sub shop and get an Italian sub with everything on it. When I left the state I thought I would never find these magnificent sandwich creations again. Instead we got Subway---blah!!! So when I saw Jersey Mikes I decided to give it a try. Its a small place with a large assortment of subs. I had a sub loaded with Italian meats, cheeses and spices. I had it done "Mikes Way"". The first bite convinced me I had found the sub of my childhood in New Jersey. I cannot describe the wonderful taste in words, you need to go and taste it yourself . The staff gave great service and prices are reasonable.

• Visited October 2013

Worcester, Pennsylvania
“Not bad, but not great”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Let me first say that we are from the Philadelphia area, and quite honestly, once you eat a hoagie (what everyone else calls a sub) in Philly, there is nothing else that will ever come close. The subs here were ok, but the rolls were soft and doughy. Service was good, the folks were friendly, but for some reason a coupon they provided as sponsor of a local soccer tournament was not applied to our purchase price.

• Visited October 2013
Wiehle, VA
“Subs Like They're Supposed to Be!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The only complaint I have is that there's no Jersey Mike's near my current residence. They're all a nightmare to drive to. But, the cheesesteaks are the best unless I feel like driving to "South Street" in Philly...

• Visited September 2013
Springfield, Virginia
“Ago to sub shop in fairfax”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly service not bashful in the meat they put on a sub not preslice so they are not a cookie cutter opn

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Huge Sandwiches, Awesomely friendly crew!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The manager of this restaurant was so friendly! He asked if it was my first time there, and it just so happened to be - so he gave me a ticket for a free sub with the purchase of another! The sandwiches are just a bit more expensive than the competition - yeah, I said it - Subway! The amount of food, as well as the quality, more than compensate for the additional price. You can eat half of these for lunch, and save the other half for dinner!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!