“Get away”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #77 of 429 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a chain of semi-self serve restaurants. You already have several locations listed in Tripadvisor.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great salads and sandwiches I would recommend to others with in walking distance from hotel. Great cookies

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Jason's Deli has a Vegan menu! The salad bar was awesome with nuts and hummus and delicious crackers. I took this to go and was able to get two dinners from the one salad!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My kids hear that we're going to Jason's Deli and immediately whisper to each other "they have ICE CREAM there!!" It's definitely a hit with them! The food is usually delicious. Portions are huge - I got a baked potato last night, the "lighter" version of which was probably double a basic baked potato size (like a Wendy's potato). The salad bar is awesome!!! Our only problem there is that they sometimes change things up so if you're really looking forward to an item, it may not be there, and you won't know until after you've already ordered. The kids meals are a great value, too, and I greatly appreciate the organic and natural options, as well as the HFCS-less items. I do wish the restaurant went a little healthier in kids meals by offering a fruit or veggie with ALL of the meals - currently only half of them do. But overall, for a good atmosphere, great healthy options that are still tasty, we love to visit when we're close by!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I visit Jason's deli from time to time in texas. On business trip. Decided to come here. Food is good as usual. This particular location needs to be cleaned up. Carpets need to be vacuumed. Floors swept. I have not seen the 5'2" 400 lb manager move more than 12' from his squatting location since I've been here. This is not what Jason's deli customers expect.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

High quality sandwiches with lots of meat. Unlimited refill fountain sodas and free frozen yogurt make this a treat for the whole family. A couple suggestions to bump my rating to "5" -- offer an assortment of chips, and offer a topping area / bar for the frozen yogurt.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!