“Best Little Deli in Town!”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #75 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a chain of semi-self serve restaurants. You already have several locations listed in Tripadvisor.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Fantastic salad bar, great soups and sandwiches, very family friendly! My daughter's favorite place to eat.

1  Thank Int_Mt_Hiker

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Gumbo and warm ham muffuletta. Both are simply delicious and the gumbo definitely rivals some that you'll find right down in good old New Orleans. Trust me. I lived there so know what I'm talking about. Nice dark roux with just enough kick to open up your sinuses.

Give it a shot.

1  Thank MASTERPC
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Quick service and a great place to to eat an affordable meal. My only complaint is that they no longe have sprouts.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is our go-to eat-out place, because it is one of the only healthy options around, it is very reasonably priced, and, well, honestly, it's never a hard sell for our 3 kids, ages 5, 9 & 11. They are always thrilled to go here, partly because of the free soft-serve ice cream included with dinner. After we eat they can go up and serve themselves from the machine, and they love it! I love not having to do the dishes, not having to wait for them to eat their food, and not having to spend a bundle. I love the healthy choices for me too. Lots of good wraps, wrapinis (as they call them), soups, salads, and sandwiches. I can get dinner for myself and all 3 kids for about $20. Zoe's kitchen nearby is similar in quality but twice as expensive (and no ice cream!). Will keep going back to Jason's! I think they have delivery but we always eat in so we can have ice cream.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you're sick of getting french fries with your fried chicken and a side of fried hush puppies to go along with your fried onion rings, then Jason's provides a wonderful alternative. Go for the "Manager's Special" which is a 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad or 1/2 soup and 1/2 salad and you'll go away stuffed with a nice four bites of a healthier sandwich (no burgers here) and an outstanding salad bar.

Top it off with a free ice cream cone and it makes a terrific healthy and speedy choice for families and other diners.