“Fine, but...”

Dining options: Breakfast
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fine, but...”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The old Don Pablo's has been a Guapo's for awhile now. The decor did not change a whole lot, but overall it is still a nice, airy place to eat. The food was good, chicekn enchilada's in particular, but there seemed like there was something missing. It was a fine meal, but maybe it was the salsa, just not very flavorful. I would go back, but not right away.

Visited October 2013

Glasgow
“Steak Fajitas were great.....”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We ate lunch here and the restaurant was beautiful. We really enjoyed the decor and the waiters were excellent. They were very prompt at refilling our drinks and salsa. I ate the steak quesadilla and my husband had the steak fajitas. They handmade the tortillas right there in front of you while you are dining. Very Interesting. The prices were a little higher as they did not offer any lunch specials, this was their only downfall I could find, so if you are willing to pay dinner prices for lunch, no problem. 2 diet colas, 1 fajita and 1 quesadilla come to $28.00 before tip. Which is about normal dinner prices for this meal. It was very tasty and the steak was very tender and well seasoned.

• Visited November 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Mex at it best”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Outstanding service, visit was a weekday at lunch. Looked like a lot of business folk. As other reviews say, chips and salsa very good. The building is true Mexican from floor to ceiling. Caution: my wife and I ordered margaritas and the two together cost more than the entrees totaled that the 3 of us had. This is a go back place.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent food! Excellent Service!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We love Mexican food and Guapo's is excellent. Fresh tortillas, fresh salsa, and that is just to get you started! Yum!

• Visited August 2013
Marshall, Virginia
“Best thing is the chips & salsa”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The chips & salsa are awesome and I almost wish that was all I had to eat! But I ordered the Huevos rancheros, which was a soupy horrible mess. Not to mention that the sauce they covered it with was incredibly bland. I'm giving this three stars because the chips are awesome and my friend got the steak nachos, which looked delicious, but as far as the "traditional" Mexican food....you won't find it here.

• Visited August 2013