All reviews clean place to stay stayed for nights bed was comfortable easy access target
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Rooms were ok. A little stinking!
Seemed like a motel !
Unlike other hotels refrigerator and AC wasn’t switched ON, hence there was some foul smell.

The price was also OK. I paid $120, so the deal was just OK and not that great either.

I’d not recommend for someone with family to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Falls Church - Merrifield, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Sachin,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent review of our hotel. We are sincerely sorry for the issues you encountered with the air conditioning unit and refrigerator. We made a note of the suite you occupied and had our engineering staff service this unit. Thank you for advising us of this issue, and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

I wrote a bad review to the hotel: but in retrospect I must say that for $139 a night I could have found something a little cleaner looking. The place is really old and needs a complete overhaul. The tub was not clean and we got out as soon as we could the next day, one good thing is I forgot my blanket and called about it: after I sent a return paid Fedex box. The hotel packed my blanket in the box and sent it to me, which I received today. Thanks for that.but this place needs a serious deep cleaning.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Falls Church - Merrifield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for being our guest. We sincerely apologize that our facility fell short of your standards. Your feedback about the condition of our property and it’s overall cleanliness are discussed with the appropriate individuals of our organization as it will help us improve our future guest experiences moving forward. Please consider giving us an opportunity to make your next visit a better one.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel from Express deal Priceline, no idea what is going to be, ended up paying more getting less for this hotel,the room is not clean the beds comforter so old and not looks clean, the room smells bad,floor carpet hasn't been cleaned for a while, there is no trash can in the room not sure how could I stay 2 more nights, fortunately I had some blankets at car for my daughter.

Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Falls Church - Merrifield, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced while staying with us. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable accommodations to each and every guest and we are disappointed that we fell short during your stay. We value your feedback and will work diligently to make sure we are more consistent in our delivery. We hope you consider staying with us again; we would welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Great rooms. Staff very friendly. Close to food anf entertainment.

Excellent experience. Stayed for 6 nights, had no problems whatsoever. It is beautiful, with great rooms and service. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Falls Church - Merrifield, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you for your gracious review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the comfort of your room and that you were impressed with the courteous service delivered by our team. Your review is appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to Extended Stay America.

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Staff is friendly but Hotel needs a complete cleaning Overhaul. The bathroom and kitchen flooring has been changed, but nothing else has been clean. The bed look like the sheets had not been changed (you could see the shape of the head in the pillows. The Bedding was full of pet hair and the mirror in the bathroom still had toothpaste stains that were not clean. Kitchenette was empty had to ask for 2 plates at front desk, no paper towels, and was told only one roll of toilet paper was allowed to buy what was needed at nearby Target. Hotel is walking to Inova Hospital which was the reason we stayed there
I was beaten by what I believed were bed bugs, but ended up being pet fleas.
Upstair guest had a child that for the 7 days we stayed there would jump and run until late hours of the night.
At check out I commented to front desk about the fleas in the room, and was dismissed with "we already know about the problem.
The hotel is in a wonderful location but the lack of cleanliness is absolutely unacceptable.

Room tip: None - All the rooms look equally dirty
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Falls Church - Merrifield, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In order to address your concerns, we would need more information to properly identify the room you occupied. Our front-desk team is always available to help you, so please feel free to reach out to them for any queries that you may have. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.