“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great bagels, good sandwiches, decent coffee, good chips, but I especially love the service. This is the only place I've ever been to in Northern Virginia where the owner has asked me, "Want your usual?" and knows it. Note that it is closed on Mondays, which has dissapointed me more than once because I forget. Heads above any other bagel eatery I've been to, though mainly because of the small town atmosphere. Limited seating.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Great bagels other than brooklyn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Our son lives in fairfax, so everytime we r there main st is a must. Very fresh, love the menu, very clean and owners are so nice. They are the American dream. If you can't get to Brooklyn. This the the next best thing

Fairfax, Virginia
“Yummy Bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

You must give this place a try just to taste their bagels -- so much better than any of the chains. I haven't had any other of their foods, so I really can't comment any further.

Visited August 2012
Mineral Bluff, Georgia
“Found By Accident”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We found this "gem" by accident and had a quick breakfast there. Their bagels are great, and if you happen to be a born and bred New Yorker like I am, you will not be disappointed! A bagel with 2 eggs & bacon was just over 4 bucks. They have great looking cold cuts, which would make a great lunch, but I was only able to partake in breakfast. Oh, New Yorkers, they have Dr. Brown's soda, and even stock Cel-Ray to go with your pastrami sandwich. This appears to be a family run operation and I found the staff very accommodating.I wish I lived closer!!!

• Visited July 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Near downtown Fairfax. Great for a quick lunch or coffee in the morning. Friendly staff and high quality food products.

Visited March 2012