“Has opportunity but lacks decent Service”

Piero's Corner Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One of two Piero's locations in Virgina. The other is in Herndon and is listed here: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g57821-d492654-Reviews-Piero_s_Corner-Herndon_Virginia.html
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I try this place about once every six months believing the service has changed but no. The Italian food is good but nothing extraordinary and nothing that any other Italian restaurant offers except maybe gluten free pasta and wood fire pizza but the service just about is not worth the experience. Makes you think twice before going. Team service is too busy socializing themselves than waiting or participating in the dining experience. Over the years the servers are not rude they just rather (or I feel this way) be somewhere else or you are interrupting their party.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Fine Italian dining in a fine ,big setting.Food and service always very good.
The pastas are top notch.The meatball is very very large and tasty.
Sometimes I get to say Hi to John s. the manager.Another very fine experience.

1  Thank Fredlacuna
Reviewed November 1, 2013

A wonderful place to get some real Italian food. Having been raised in Brooklyn, NY, I became use to good ethnic foods. When I moved here 12 years ago I could not find any good Italian food. About 5 years ago someone recommended Piero's and I been a loyal fan since. If you like Olive Garden (yuck) then don't go here because you will not appreciate good food. But if you crave good pizza, and Italian sole food and good wine at a fair price then you must try Piero's, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The aroma brought us in but the empty parking lot should have give us a clue on a Sunday afternoon. The service was good but we were her only table. The food was ok, just average, nothing to make us come back. It's a shame because they look like they have a large menu with good options but it just didn't produce.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

.... those little quaint restaurants with good, fresh food at reasonable prices.

I found the restaurant too big, noisy and dark. The food was ok, nothing that would cause any type of craving to return. The prices are higher than the norm and I thought the $5.00 capuchino was just too much. We had a stiff, robotic waitress that was effective, but added nothing to our experience.

We had the pasta dishes and did not try the pizza.

I think there are better options.