I travel in and out of DC on a weekly basis: My stay at the Candlewood Fairfax initially began as a 'short term stay' of about 3 months when my company checked me and couple other colleagues into this hotel. It has now been ONE YEAR and TWO MONTHS later since we've been 'virtually living' in this hotel largely due to the incredible business relationship that has evolved between us and this Candlewood; In essence, this facility has now become my 'primary business home in the suburb DC area! I have stayed in other (higher category) hotels for business and pleasure in the past; however, this Candlewood represents a 'Ritz Carlton treatment' at a fraction of the cost!!
Obviously no hotel is without fault but, if there were an award for a hotel that makes you miss home, less, this Candlewood DESERVES it! From the EXCELLENT location to the warmth of the staff, what sets this hotel apart is their uncanny attitude to want to please you by any means necessary! When I complained to staff that the work chair in my room was uncomfortable, ......front desk rep, the INCREDIBLE Ms. Princess' worked behind the scenes with Mgt to deliver a brand new chair to my room couple days later instead of simply having me try another old chair as most other hotels would do: This was a special 'one year anniversary stay'' present that I will always cherish!
As long as we continue to do business in the DC area, there is absolutely no reason that we would go anywhere else for accommodation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax we put the amenities where they count: in our suites. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, 2 burner stove, refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and the utensils needed for cooking. Every guest room at the Fairfax Candlewood Suites offers free high-speed Internet, and a comfortable executive desk & chair.Enjoy free use of the hotel s fitness center, business services, and laundry facilities. Relax in an overstuffed recliner while enjoying a CD or VCR tape from the hotel s free library. The hotel also has the renowned Candlewood Cupboard, a small convenience store where you can purchase items 24/7 at a reasonable price.The pet friendly Candlewood Suites Fairfax is conveniently located near the Pentagon, NRA museum, George Mason University, Patriot Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax County Courthouse. Use the Vienna Metro station just 4 miles away to visit the many area attractions in Washington, DC. Dulles Airport IAD and Reagan National Airport DCA are within 14 miles.This extended stay hotel caters to business and government travelers. Best of all, every night you stay at the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax you will earn Priority Club Rewards points! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Candlewood Fairfax
- Fairfax Candlewood Suites