We found this property on TripAdvisor and liked the reviews. We stayed at the Candlewood Suites from Oct. 18 through Nov. 5. It served as our home-base while we volunteered on the presidential campaign. The rooms were clean, and we had everything we needed in the efficient kitchen (pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, even dishwashing liquid!). The beds were very comfortable, and we had three choices of pillow softness, which worked perfectly for my husband and me. The property has beautiful trees around it, and our rooms looked out at a lovely wooded garden that separated the property from the nearby townhomes. I enjoyed watching the colors change on the trees over the course of our 2.5 weeks. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. They met all our needs with courtesy. We made use of both the free gym and free laundry. The handy convenience store provided an easy cup of coffee every day, also complimentary. For newpaper junkies like us, it was very convenient to have the Washington Post right outside the front door, and we appreciated the compimentary USA Today as well. Getting to the metro station was an easy 5-minute drive, and there were several restaurants nearby. We highly recommend this place for touring or working. We would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax we put the amenities where they count: in our suites. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, 2 burner stove, refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and the utensils needed for cooking. Every guest room at the Fairfax Candlewood Suites offers free high-speed Internet, and a comfortable executive desk & chair.Enjoy free use of the hotel s fitness center, business services, and laundry facilities. Relax in an overstuffed recliner while enjoying a CD or VCR tape from the hotel s free library. The hotel also has the renowned Candlewood Cupboard, a small convenience store where you can purchase items 24/7 at a reasonable price.The pet friendly Candlewood Suites Fairfax is conveniently located near the Pentagon, NRA museum, George Mason University, Patriot Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax County Courthouse. Use the Vienna Metro station just 4 miles away to visit the many area attractions in Washington, DC. Dulles Airport IAD and Reagan National Airport DCA are within 14 miles.This extended stay hotel caters to business and government travelers. Best of all, every night you stay at the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax you will earn Priority Club Rewards points! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Candlewood Fairfax
- Fairfax Candlewood Suites