Candlewood Suites Fairfax
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$94
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$89
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$107
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$108
$99
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$95
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

All reviewsfront desklong termweekend managerhome away from homean extended staylaundry roomsecond homenew carpettwo monthsfull size fridgenice place to stayfitness centercustomer service iseasy accessnorthern virginiadc areavanessa
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days on our visit to D.C. It's a little too far from D.C. (35 min), but the price was worth it. Overall experience was good, the bed was a bit hard. It looked clean and the employees were very friendly. Pet Friendly!!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Carlos
Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy that you found our property Clean and the Employees Friendly. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future, so next time in the DC, Northern Virginia Area, give us a call.
Dave

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Thank you to Theresa Woods. While planning our vacation to Washington DC, looking for hotel,
Theresa was the deciding factor in picking Candlewood. Talked to her on the phone, very nice and helpful, she mailed me information and the whole stay at Candlewood she helped us daily on
anything we needed to know, how to get around, what to see, where to go.

Room Tip: Talk to Theresa Woods, she'll help you with the right choice
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank John K
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear John K
Thank You for your awesome review, and in particular your recognition of Theresa and the Great Service she provided you. I will be certain to pass on your comments to my entire team, and we hope to see you again soon. Please share your experience with your friends and family, they are welcome here as well !
Dave Monroe

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I lived here for a few months while I was in need of temporary housing. My stay was fantastic.

The room was clean, comfortable, and well-equipped. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The only negative was that someone on my floor was smoking (it was the non-smoking floor), but the management recognized the problem and took steps to address it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ksmill
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear KSMILL
Thank your for posting this review on Trip Advisor. We love our Extended Stay Guests and there reviews, especially because they let us know if we consistently delivered our Hospitality.
I hope you had the opportunity to experience our New Updated Kitchens and Cabinets, they really give our hotel a fresh updated feel and look.
I will pass on your comments to my fellow team members, and we look forward to the opportunity to serving you again in the future !
Sincerely
David Monroe

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Big Thank You to Abraham at the front desk for being so helpful and friendly! Not only was the staff friendly but the rooms we had over 2 different weekend stays were very clean and roomy. Also accommodating to my pets needs was fantastic.

Room Tip: Traveling with a dog and being on the end of the building with easy access to getting outside is great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cathy L

Dear Cathy
Thank You for this review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate when guest have a positive experience and share it with others. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Abraham as well as the rest of my team. We look forward to Your next visit, and as always, your pets are Welcome too !
Dave Monroe

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Thank you to everyone at Candlewood Suites - Fairfax, Va for taking me in after a fire left me homeless and with nothing but the clothes on my back. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left (5 weeks) everything was just great. If you needed anything repaired or looked at in your room, their turnaround service was excellent. The front desk staff, Jimmy and especially Abraham were awesome and so was the morning staff. My room was immaculate and I could have actually stayed there a lot longer if my insurance would have kept paying. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel at home. Mary Rogers

Room Tip: I was in room 237 and sometimes the guests in room 337 needed to realize there were people below them - no fault of the suites though.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary R

Dear Mary
While the aftermath of a house fire can be a trying ordeal, my entire team is pleased that we could provide you refuge in a warm and friendly environment. I will pass on you comments to my entire team, but especially Abraham and Jimmy.
Hopefully you can visit again soon under better circumstances, and Thank You for choosing to be our Guest !
Sincerely