Candlewood Suites Fairfax
SpringHill Suites
$152
$114
HIExpress.com
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$109
$154
$139
Hampton.com
$149
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
$198
$179
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desklong termweekend managerhome away from homean extended staylaundry roomgreat customer servicesecond homenew carpettwo monthsfull size fridgenice place to stayfitness centereasy accessnorthern virginiadc areavanessa
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Got a great price and had a nice stay. The staff was always very helpful and friendly. Abraham goes out of his way to help you. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Fairfax. Loved the free use of washers and dryers too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for your comments and endorsement of the Candlewood Suites Fairfax. I will be sure to congratulate Abraham for a job well done ! The ownership he takes of the hotel while on duty is apparent to all that have the opportunity to be served by him.
Thank You again and we hope to see you back again soon !

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We chose this hotel as it allowed pets and was reasonably priced for the area. The hotel is conveniently located to George Mason University which is why we were there. The surrounding neighborhood was very quiet and we enjoyed several long walks in a peaceful area with our pet. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear AmyD
Thank you for being our guest and writing such a warm review of our property. Although our property is a little difficult to initailly find, many guests such as yourself appreciate the quiet residential feel of our surroundings which are ideal for a nice walk after a day at work or travel. Although it is a quiet area, we are only a few blocks from shopping, theaters, dinning and XSport Fitness 24 hour gym.
Thank You again for being our guest, and we look forward to your return in the future !

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was an absolutely amazing experience staying at Candlewood Fairfax. Rooms are just as described on website, extra facilities are very useful, laundry room and fitness centre. Most of all Abraham was extremely helpful polite friendly and proffessional. He was the only member of staff I managed to meet however I'm sure the rest of the staff deliver the same excellent customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

On behalf or our entire Team, Thank You for staying with us, it was our pleasure to serve you. Abraham is a fantastic team member, and individual, and is truly representative of the service all of our team members strive to deliver. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate you writing your comments on Trip Advisor, it helps us get the word out about our Great Hotel and the Team.
Thank You.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

You cannot find a better place to stay in northern va!!!! I have stayed there on two different occasions and have never been disappointed. Its set in a very desired residential area close to shopping, resturants and the metro. Service if fantastic and they love dogs!!!! The free extras they have are life saving, small mini store with atm, free coffee, free laundry, and a very nice gym, and the most comfortable beds of any place I have ever stayed. The service staff is amazing expecially Abraham who after almost 2 yrs remembered me and my dog, always helpful and professional!!!! Will always stay there when ever I am in DC!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back of the hotel open up to woods and are very quiet, I love the one bedroom suite!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Carol
I hope you are doing well, and thank you for choosing to stay with us again. We sincerly appreciate you posting your comments on Trip Advisor and ythe kind comments you had for our team and facilities. I
Hopefully you are not on the road as much these days, but if you do find yourself back this way, we look forward to seeing you, especially Abraham.

Thanks again for the compliments, and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Hotel was perfect for an extended 1 week stay while I looked for a new home in the area. It had everything I needed and it was pet friendly. The rate I received was unbeatable.
And that staff was super friendly and accommodating. They even had a customer appreciation BBQ while I was there with Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Beer, and wine.
It was a great stay. I would definitively recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Whatever 007
Interesting User Name !
Thanks for your comments about your stay durring your search for new housing. We have many guests who stay with us durring a transitional period, so we are glad to hear we met your needs and those of your pet. Please think of us should you have family or friends visiting, we would be happy to accomodate them. I will pass on your comments to our team and we wish you well in your new home !