“Great Customer Service”

Candlewood Suites Fairfax
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was a great hotel overall for the price. Nothing fancy, but very nice location, quite, and the service was quick and friendly. The front office clerk (I believe his name was Ibraham) was very friendly and spent some time telling me about DC and and Northern Virginia. I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable, nice place to stay at.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Roma S

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I am a traveling therapist and I have been living in Candlewood suites for 3 months, and just asked to stay for three more. The room is clean and well furnished, the bed very comfy, and when I asked for a room that had a view, I got it!! A very nice view of lovely green trees! But more importantly, the staff here is impeccable, particularly Flor and Abraham. I had a toilet overflow one night at 10:30 pm, called downstairs panicking, and Flor immediately came up with reinforcements and took care of the mess calmly and quickly. She is always smiling and willing to help, very pleasant to deal with. If I ever have an issue with something, both of them get it righted ASAP. I would recommend anyone coming to this area for the short term to check it out, I am extremely happy and satisfied with my stay!!

Room Tip: rooms that face the trees, are farther from the elevator and on the top floor are best, I hardly eve...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kcake1
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This hotel offered excellent value and the staff were really friendly. I stayed for some six weeks while undertaking research in the Washington D.C. area. The facilities were adequate for my purposes, and I was able to stay there while using public transportation. There are excellent facilities within walking distance of the hotel: a Walmart and K Mart for basic shopping, and top-rate but very reasonably priced Indian Vegetarian Restaurant, Woodlawn. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jeremyshearmur
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

DearMenippus
On behalf of my entire team, Thank You for your endorsement of the Candlewood Suites Fairfax. We pride ourselves as being the Best Value in Fairfax with a Great Team focused on your comfort !
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed here earlier this month, March. Had a large one-bedroom w/ suite room. Traveled with husband and dog and we were all very comfortable. It was a short stay, 3-nights but the staff were all very friendly and helpful and we loved being able to travel w/ our yellow lab. Great area, close in interstate 66 as well as local roads, 50 and 29. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ConnellyJL

Dear ConnellyJL
I trust that your trip home to Burlington was safe and that you enjoyed your time in the Washington DC area. As you noted, we are conveniently located just off Rt 66, but located in a quiet neighborhood away from the highway. We are pet friendy and want to ensure your friend has plenty of room to stretch his legs after a long car trip. Please pass on to your friends and family where to stay when passing through, everyone is welcome !
Thanks

Reviewed February 23, 2012

If you're looking for a comfortable, clean and safe 'home away from home' in Fairfax, VA, this is it. Terrific location near entertainment, shops, restaurants and major roads. Nice rooms with big fridge and cooking facility. Wonderful, helpful and very friendly staff, from the housekeeping teams to Dave, Flor, Abraham and Shenee at the front desk. All made it their business to be cheerful, warm and very efficient. You also have access to a clean, well-equipped laundry facility alongside a small gym, plus free internet and best of all, an outdoor barbeque. All this for a very competitive rate, especially for long term stays. My husband and I had two visits of over a month each whilst looking for a new home recently. We have no hesitation in recommending Candlewood Suites!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the elevator, and facing away from the parking lot. Second and Third...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear JuneD138
Thank You for posting you comments on Trip Advisor. My team enjoyed having you as our guest durrng your recent stay ! Im glad you were able to find our local attractions convenient, and that our team was able to help you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon !

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I Stayed for 2 months at this hotel and loved the room and the service.The price is right and the rooms were clean and had good space.The staff was very friendly.Abraham and Flora were very Helpful and friendly.I recommend this hotel and would definitely return if I have to stay again in Fairfax.
---Tarun

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tarun M
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites. I was given a one bedroom suit that was large, comfortable, and clean. Flor, the manager, was very helpful, including a followup call to my room to assure everything was okay.
I'll definitely check Candlewood Suites on future trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business