Candlewood Suites Fairfax
$138
$134
$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$85
$125
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$163
$149
GardenInn.com
$152
$129
All reviewsfront desklong termweekend managerhome away from homean extended staylaundry roomsecond homenew carpettwo monthsfull size fridgenice place to stayfitness centercustomer service iseasy accessnorthern virginiadc areavanessa
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I Stayed for 2 months at this hotel and loved the room and the service.The price is right and the rooms were clean and had good space.The staff was very friendly.Abraham and Flora were very Helpful and friendly.I recommend this hotel and would definitely return if I have to stay again in Fairfax.
---Tarun

1  Thank Tarun M
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites. I was given a one bedroom suit that was large, comfortable, and clean. Flor, the manager, was very helpful, including a followup call to my room to assure everything was okay.
I'll definitely check Candlewood Suites on future trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I just have stayed at this hotel for 10 days and was very pleased with the room and the service. You can't really beat the rate for the service you get. The rooms are spacious and clean and all of the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a little gym and a food & drinks store. Over the New Years period there were free of charge cookies at the reception desk which were most yummy.

I can only recomment this hotel and am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

Dear Hummelchen
Thank you for posting your review for us on Trip Advisor. My entire team is very pleased you enjoyed your stay ! We look forward to seeing you on your return visit, and will do everything within our power to exceed your expectations !
Dave

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Stayed at several places in North Va over 9 months. This was the best by far. Found slightly cheaper places to stay---that turned out to be a mistake, wished I would have found this place first. The location is great with stores and restaurants near by. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The facility is well lit and safe. Staff was awesome! Everyday was like coming home. Abraham and Flora was like extended family. Never found a hotel that focused on making people feel as comfortable as possible. Will be back again!!! Enjoyed the holidays with Abraham and Flora. Great time ringing in the new year with Abraham.

Dear Adjustertodd
It is great to hear from you and we appreciate your positive feedback on our hotel. Its rare to thank a guest for helping to brighten my team members day, but you and your wife had done just that everday of your visit with us. I was constantly hearing from Flor and Abraham how nice you were and especially how you took the time to share a glass of Sparkling Cider with Abraham on New Years eve !
We cant wait to see you back !
Thanks
Dave

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This Candlewood was very nice and all staff were courteous, helpful, and accomodating to my needs. Dave, Abraham, and Flora were all extremely helpful. The room was clean, organized and met my needs for a 35 night stay. I would reccomend staying at this location and if needed, would return without hesitation.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms along main entrance to hotel were convenient and quiet.

Dear Chip H
Thank You for your gracious review of the Canldewood Suites Fairfax. On behalf of my entire team, thank you for choosing us for your Long Term stay. Im glad we were able to make your stay comfortable, and dont hesitate to give us a call when you have plans to visit the area in the future !