“Great location with a staff that continues to try to delight each guest.”

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Rochester, NY
“Great location with a staff that continues to try to delight each guest.”
Reviewed September 26, 2009

I have been staying at this location for a number of years. It is a great location ... close enough to highways, etc. to get to all DC area locations, but far enough away to be relaxing. The staff is a great crew that seems to try to anticipate every guests needs. (You can even find the general manager at the front desk or around the hotel. He is very hands on, and you can tell he is proud of his hotel & his staff ... it definitely shows!!!) From the front desk, to the hotel restaurant staff, to housekeeping, etc,, this hotel has a very friendly & helpful staff. Always ready to help.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Virginia Beach
Reviewed September 24, 2009

As a frequent business traveler I can say that this is by far the best Hilton Garden Inn that I have had the occasion to stay at. The friendliness and "can do" attitude of the staff starting with the desk people, all the the way to the GM with everyone in between is unsurpassed by any Hilton property I have stayed at including many so called "Full Service" properties.

The restaurant staff as well go above and beyond to ensure the dining experience is on par with a much higher priced establishment.

I drive out of my way to stay at this hotel on many occasions because of the staff.

I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

Diego
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel during a business trip. As we Road Warriors do, we spend many a night in hotels and as for me hundreds upon hundreds in the past 12 years. I was compelled to write this so to share the most incredible experience during my stay at the HGI Fairfax. I met the most hospitible group of people, ate terrific meals each night (and lunch) at The Great American Grill (I typically don't eat at hotel resturants). I wondered at times if I was on vacation and not on business. Every employee of the hotel that I crossed paths with smiled, addressed me by name making me feel as this was my home away from home. I assure you my next visit to Fairfax, VA will without a doubt require a stay at this incredible hotel again........Thanks all at the HGI Fairfax.

Canada
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Wonderful place, Incredible staff (Front desk, waitress and chief), Amazing food, Comfortable/adjustable bed, Convenient location (15-20mins driving to Washington DC). Worth price. Very impressive. Will definitely go back. Strong recommend.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
fortfogle
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I went with a group of women friends to an event in Washington, D.C. recently and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax. It is less than 10 minutes from the Vienna metro station with very easy access on and off of interstate 66. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The rooms were plush with many ammenities and the most comfortable beds we had ever slept in! The entire place was spotless and very fresh. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Shenandoah Valley
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Beautiful property. The staff was so helpful, friendly, informative, and attentive. Rooms are outstanding. Very clean, well appointed, spacious and comfortable. Beds and pillows are great. Rooms were quiet, hallways clean, and check-in was a breeze, even with a large group. I give this Hilton just the highest recommendation possible.

New Braunfels
Reviewed June 3, 2009

Stayed for two nights to go see DC, great location to access the subway to DC which is highly recommended to take - nice hotel just that all the rooms are the same size, nothing smaller nothing larger. Breakfast buffett was great - the first night there we had dinner, it was a little pricey but it had great portions and was sooooo yummy... great crusty rolls.

The front desk assoicates were great to help us to where we needed to go and they were very nice. We got a great price by booking on line for a Hilton Garden Inn and a nice visit to DC.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family