“Relaxing Comfort, Peace and Quiet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Relaxing Comfort, Peace and Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is a diamond in the ruff spot that my wife and I will be staying at when we want to get away from hustle and bustle of District. The rooms are very clean, air conditioning is very efficient, the bathroom was roomy/spacious. We had a comfortable King Size bed, with a desk, recliner and a microwave/refrigerator setup that was like having a kitchenette. The staff is very attentive to your needs, and the community is very safe for you and your family to have lots of fun out and about. Plenty of parking, and oh the TV/Cable was great too. We was'nt dissatisfied at all, and you won't be either. Try them.

Room Tip: Go to WAVA.com and you can book a room for 75.00 for one night, more than one night is 50.00 a night...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Annapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have stayed at this particular property before. It's in an excellent location that is close to mall, restaurants, supermarket and Route 66. If you looking for a quality modern place outside of DC, this property is the place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Jeff S
Seaford, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hotel and room were spotless. One of two requisites for me. The other is a good shower. The shower was a solid 8 out of 10. Plenty of hot water decent shower head and high enough that I didn't need to duck. Breakfast was a buffet that was not included in hotel price. It was decent and reasonably priced. Nothing special. I would recommend the bakery across the street in the strip center. Plenty of good restaurant in the center including a very nice Chinese/Mongolian rest called 100 Degrees.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Raymond A
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

When possible, I always try to stay in a Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is always polite and helpful; the rooms and amenities are good. Sometimes, the restaurant is not optimal, but certainly acceptable. I have found that the in-room internet connection can be exceedingly slow, however.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank IsaacBorocz
Portsmouth, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed here for one night in August. The two ladies at check in (I regret that I forgot their names) were among the nicest hotel staff I've ever met. My room was exceptionally clean (I'm very picky about bathrooms, and this met my standards!). The bed was firm but not uncomfortable. I like the fact that they give Hilton Honors members a voucher to use in the little pantry rather than just putting two bottles of water in the room. It's nice to have a choice of water or something else. I ate in the restaurant which is basic, but the food was good (I had chicken and filet mignon skewers). The bar was bigger than I expected and looked fun; if I'd had any energy whatsoever, I might have stuck around for a drink! The next morning while I was prepping to checkout, I noticed my check-in packet had a little form for 500 extra HH points if you spent $25 in the restaurant. You were supposed to have given it to your server, but I hadn't noticed it when I had dinner the night before. When I asked the gentleman working the checkout if I could still get the points, he said he'd absolutely take care of it. I will definitely stay again the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank RebeccaGelinas
Leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were guest for a wedding at the hotel. The price offered was a good value. The hotel was clean and well maintained. It is a good location since it is close to several major hi-ways with easy access to many Washington DC locations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Marsha B
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel is one of the best that I have stayed at. I travel to this area about 6 days out of the month. The staff is better than some 5 star accommodations that I have experienced. You will not be dissatisfied.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business