“Hilton Gardens are good places to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I've stayed in several Hilton Garden Hotels. In this one case, I felt the mattress was not up to usual Hilton Garden standards. I assume this was a problem that had not been mentioned to the management, and I did not complain about it either. It was not a big deal for me, and it was the only thing I could fault during my stay. I will stay at the same place again.l

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Absolutely wonderul in every aspect. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great conference space, food is wonderful. I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax. This was the second year in a row that I attended a conference at this facility.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lois H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We chose the Hilton Garden Inn because we have been at this particular brand of hotels before. Although a little pricier than some others and breakfast is not included, I know the quality I am getting. The hotel is always clean, the service is impeccable, and I never fail to get a good nights sleep with those amazing beds (I don't know where they get them). Literally, at every Hilton Garden my family has stayed at we have enjoyed our stay. I hope this has helped you make a decision.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Eleanor P
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hot tub was nice & clean. Rooms were clean and spacious. The wifi was a bit of a hassle; it kept disconnecting when idle and then I had to enter info to reconnect. Also, meals were decent but, I felt for the price of the room, the meal should have been included for free (or at least discounted).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert E
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Room was great, the food even better. The place is actually very comfortable, very quiet, and most of all very clean. I plan on using this location for further stays in near future. The rib-eye steak was killer, the breakfast buffet was even better, because of the great variety of food options.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank opLee
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed here for a family function and were extremely satisfied. Debra welcomed us in with a big smile and quickly got us checked in.The rooms are squeaky clean, roomy and well appointed. The beds are very comfortable, sheets were as soft as our own at home and the room was very quiet.What impressed us the most was the overall cleanliness of the facility. We thought it was brand new but it is 12 years old. When we were leaving we saw the commitment of the staff - the manager was outside in his suit coat picking up trash. We will definitely go back on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is an Excellent Hotel. The Staff was helpful and efficient with a quick check in process. Room was clean with comfortable beds. We did not eat in the restaurant but as is usual in all Hilton Garden Inns the coffee bar was offered in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family