“Consistently Meets and Exceeds Expectation”

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were Northern Virginia residents when this hotel was built. We no longer live in the area but return frequently to visit relatives and friends. This has been our hotel of choice over the past 9 years. We are yet to have a dissapointing stay. The facility is usually spotless and well kempt. There is a restaurant on site which serves (not free) consistently good breakfast. The location is close to shopping mall, supermarket, the metro train (7 minutes away) and route 66 - the main East/West highway into Washington DC (30 minutes in good traffic). The Dulles airport is 15 minutes to the West. By far the most consistent feature of this hotel is the stable staff who consistently go over and above to anticipate and satisfy customers' needs. It's great to walk into a hotel and have somebody say "welcome back..... you were here six month ago" before even looking up your record. They are redecorating the lobby so that's an extra treat whe you enter. They have replaced the high sugar cookies with more tasty and healthy complimentary pastries. The free coffee and tea are always freshly brewed for your satisfaction. Management and staff really try to make your stay a pleasant and memorable experience. This hotel definitely offers Quality for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barry M

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here for a wedding. We did not have a choice in the hotel as it was picked for us. The Hilton is a Great hotel, excellent staff, but they need to switch out the double beds for Queens. Also, air conditioners are extremely loud interfering with a good nights sleep. When I travel a good night sleep is the most important element in staying in a hotel. My sister-in-law told me she slept sideways on the bed so she could have more room...... there should be no need for that in my opinion.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have and always will go out of my way to make sure I stay somewhere "dependable". I am never disappointed during my stay at Hilton hotels and the value they give has never been beaten. Always clean rooms and all the amenities as promised. Hilton is always my choice!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 842ginac
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I stayed at at this hotel this past weekend with my mother in law!! The best part of the trip is that she was able to get in the pool, despite the fact that she is wheelchair bound!! They have a nifty chairlift to put her in the pool and hot tub and get her back out safely!! The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean for us!! The only thing missing was a free continental breakfast!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Dear Traveler,

I am a multiple-times guest at the Fairfax, VA, Hilton Garden Inn.

I have enjoyed repeated experiences of being greeted and assisted by the front desk and dining room teams, along with the in-room dining and cleaning staff. Every experience has been an A+ experience. Staff have been professionally cordial, with a "can-do" attitude, demonstrating their motivation is guest hospitality with precise and prompt service being the goal. I have asked many questions and had several requests during the times of being a guest at the hotel and have received helpful hotel and local area information, business center assistance and in-hotel services and products. I take note that there is more than ample banquet, conference, large and small meeting facilities. The exercise and in-door pool facilities are very suitable, as well.

The physical plant is well-maintained, the rooms and bedding are clean and the beds are comfortable, providing adjustable firmness or softness settings. The room internet connection is simple and reliable, the room entertainment center is adequate and the coffee/tea bar with small refrigerator are convenient. Also, a regional grocery store is right across the street for a snacking alternative and the hotel is located near access highways to accommodate traveling to Dulles International Airport and throughout the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. Travel into D.C. is also available by way of car to the metro subway train stations and bus systems.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the hotel general manager, day and night managers, hotel financial manager, desk, dining room and cleaning staff. I have not been disappointed in any of my interactions with them. I can only attribute this level of quality management and staffing to a very careful hiring and on-going quality control management philosophy. I certainly give due credit to both managers and staff for their mutual commitments to maintaining quality of performance. Great job, team! I look forward to my next visit at the Fairfax, VA, Hilton Garden Inn!

A grateful guest,

WMW, Esq.

Room Tip: I have stayed in several rooms and have enjoyed a pleasant stay and rest in all of them.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank WMWEsq
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nice staff and conveniently located. Room was quiet but like most hotels now had a bed we personally found too firm. It is across the street from a shopping center that included a Harris Teeter supermarket and a nice coffee shop cafe.

Room Tip: We used our hilton honors points to get a discount. Rooms were normally about 150 bucks and using s...
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Hotel was nice, same as usual. Had a memorable experience at the bar :) Lovely Bartender knew plenty of drinks, kept the area clean. I was there on business so i was by myself but the bartender entertained me and gave me plenty of reasons to laugh before i had to go to bed and start a new day. Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business