“Another great stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Lynchburg, VA
“Another great stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

2nd stay at this hotel and it was just as good as the first! Clean rooms, friendly staff, good exercise room, and great free coffee! Very close to shopping and resturants and the metro is very close. Plus the hotel has a free shuttle to and from the metro stop. Will stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was the best Garden Inn that I have stayed at. Everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpfull. Louis the bar tender was very friendly and enjoyable. Very nice to have someone like him after a long day. I will stay here again when back in town on business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Charlottesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We came for a family wedding. My family had used this hotel for their other daughter's wedding several years ago and it was so outstanding they decided to use it again. Inn The hotel could not have been nicer and more accommodating. We will definitely stay at this hotel when we're in the area the next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had booked our stay a week in advance. Reserving was easy. When we arrived, Michael was at the front desk. He was by far the best host we have had at a hotel. He greeted us with a smile, waved to us as we left for dinner and when we came back. He even asked my daughter if she would like a cookie to take back up to our room. He went all out to make our stay great. The only complaint I have is their pool. Actaully, my wife and daughter's complaint. They said it was only 4 feet deep and maybe 15-20 long. Its not an olympic sized pool, so dont expect one. But, their saving grace is that they have a lifeguard on duty. Overall, our stay was extremely pleasant. We will be staying at the hotel again if we are ever passing through that area.

Bristol, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is clean and convenient to downtown Washington D.C. and Dulles International Airport. The staff was friendly and gladly gave me directions to a local attraction. The pool is quite small, even by modern business hotel standards, but it is still useful for a quick soak. The only real thing I would say in way of criticism is that the hotel only offers rooms with two doubles or one king bed. I knew I was getting two doubles when I made the reservation, but was a little surprised when no two queen rooms were even offered. The $10 breakfast was a little steep for my taste so we skipped it. Otherwise I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a clean and well managed place to hang their hat.

Room Tip: Unload in the front and go to your room. Then park your car in the back of the hotel, take the eleva...
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had a very good experience here. I would advise you to try it as well. The room was clean,the bed comfortable and the water in the shower remained hot. Front desk responded immediately to my request, I wish I could have stayed a little bit longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Fairfax, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Always stay at this hotel whenever I am in Northern VA area. They have an outstanding breakfast, freiendly and helpful staff, who always remember my name, and fresh cookies each evening. The beds are especially comfortable.