“One of the best hotel experiences...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Romance Package
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Maryland, United States
“One of the best hotel experiences...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had booked our stay a week in advance. Reserving was easy. When we arrived, Michael was at the front desk. He was by far the best host we have had at a hotel. He greeted us with a smile, waved to us as we left for dinner and when we came back. He even asked my daughter if she would like a cookie to take back up to our room. He went all out to make our stay great. The only complaint I have is their pool. Actaully, my wife and daughter's complaint. They said it was only 4 feet deep and maybe 15-20 long. Its not an olympic sized pool, so dont expect one. But, their saving grace is that they have a lifeguard on duty. Overall, our stay was extremely pleasant. We will be staying at the hotel again if we are ever passing through that area.

Bristol, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is clean and convenient to downtown Washington D.C. and Dulles International Airport. The staff was friendly and gladly gave me directions to a local attraction. The pool is quite small, even by modern business hotel standards, but it is still useful for a quick soak. The only real thing I would say in way of criticism is that the hotel only offers rooms with two doubles or one king bed. I knew I was getting two doubles when I made the reservation, but was a little surprised when no two queen rooms were even offered. The $10 breakfast was a little steep for my taste so we skipped it. Otherwise I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a clean and well managed place to hang their hat.

Room Tip: Unload in the front and go to your room. Then park your car in the back of the hotel, take the eleva...
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had a very good experience here. I would advise you to try it as well. The room was clean,the bed comfortable and the water in the shower remained hot. Front desk responded immediately to my request, I wish I could have stayed a little bit longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Fairfax, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Always stay at this hotel whenever I am in Northern VA area. They have an outstanding breakfast, freiendly and helpful staff, who always remember my name, and fresh cookies each evening. The beds are especially comfortable.

Houma, LA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The Fairfax Hilton Garden Inn always provides great service and rooms. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. I would recommend this location highly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is the best Hilton Garden Inn I have ever experienced. It was topnotch in every way. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the rooms were spotless. The breakfast was also terrific. I would recommend to anyone visiting the area or Dulles airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Kissimmee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love Hilton Garden Inns, my first choice for business and personal travel. This particular location provided the same excellent service that I have come to expect. My one "ding" is that I had a poorly prepared meal. My server was great, and the hotel removed the meal charge from my bill (so great service) - but I was very disappointed in the meal itself - unappealing flavors and poorly seasoned. This was unusual - the HGI restaurants has never disappointed me before, but this was my first time at this particular location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business