Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
  • Restaurant
$134
$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$85
$152
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$152
$129
All reviewsfront deskcookiesgreat hotelgrocery storedc areabreakfast buffetthe general managerdulles airportclean hotelcomfortable bedsvisiting familynorthern virginiaminute driveexercise roombusiness tripbusiness centernice stay
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here with my son and his soccer team. They were very accommodating for our large group of teenagers. The rooms were spotless and quiet. Check-in and check-out was quick and painlesss. The beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The only complaint I had was that when the heat turned on the fan was a little loud. All in all a very nice place. Stayed in room 418 at te end of the hall.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here while in town for a week long training. The hotel is nice and very easy to get to. The facilities are well maintained and the room was clean. There is a Harris Teeter grocery store and a couple other stores within a minutes walking distance. Upon check in we were given a voucher for $3 at the hotel snack store. There is a decent sized pool inside and the workout facility has weights, two treadmills and an elliptical. It was a little strange to have the machines facing a window that looked down the hallway, where people walking by can see you working out. The front desk staff was very helpful and welcoming. They always greet you when you walk in or leave in the morning. The woman working when we checked in was also very helpful in finding a restaurant. There are a lot of options close to the hotel, including a decent sized mall. I would stay here again if in the area.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business. The staff was very friendly but the service was slow. The hotel is well kept and my room was clean and spacious. I will say the breakfast was excellent for the price. The service in the restaurant was very quick! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel is very nice. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Most importantly, the rooms were very clean and passed our bed-bug inspection! My family would definitely stay at this hotel again. It is also in a very nice area with many places to eat. Their breakfast is also very nice too. We recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I are consistently pleased with this hotel. The staff is professional and courteous. The rooms are clean and fresh. As another reviewer remarked, the staff is friendly and efficient. There is always someone at the front desk to help. The atmosphere is positive and welcoming. The breakfast is delicious. I have celiac disease and the kitchen staff is always willing to make me my gluten free omelet in a separate pan etc...Now that is service! The HOT coffee in the lobby is wonderful as well. It is ready bright and early for those of us who need to leave on an early flight from Dulles. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!