“Excellent ”

Ranked #3 of 483 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: GAR's tribute to Chris "Ozzie" Osborn, GAR's Head Foodie since 1981. Offering reservations for parties up to sixty and featuring our full menu to go.
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

More than I normally pay but totally worth it. We asked for seconds on the bread and spread as it was great.

I had the fillet with blue cheese crumble on a bed of mashed potatoes with a brown gravy. Glad I got the 8oz as it was delicious.

The wife had the lasagna that was not traditional with layers but was excellent and glad she shared.

Our beers were delivered with frosted mugs. Great service and environment.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy Ozzie’s food but sitting outside on a pleasant evening makes it especially rewarding. I tried the Grouper on a bed of Palenta that was cooked perfectly. My wife had her favorite the Brick Oven Chicken that was delicious.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Another couple and ourselves dined here for lunch about a month ago. Two of us had the corn and crab chowder for starters, one had the oyster special of the day. The soup was delectable. We had the Maggie's chicken salad, the warm goat cheese and pecan salad, and the fish special. Everything was cooked to perfection and served just at the right time after we finished starters. The service was attentive without being overbearing. We arrived just after 1pm so the early lunch crowd had already dissipated - a favorite time of ours to have lunch. I would recommend this restaurant occasionally as their menu does not change very often.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I've eaten here several times and have yet to have a poor experience. The staff is always friendly and attentive, and the food and drinks are always great.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My review is solely on their chicken and waffles and they are to die for! You get a large portion of 2 chicken breast that are juicy and oh so flavorful. There's a definitely a kick of spice in it and served with 3 pieces of waffle. It comes with bacon bits but there was definitely more lard than syrup mixed in.

Been to Ozzie's Good Eats? Share your experiences!