“Birthday Celebration at Ozzie's” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ozzie's Good Eats

Ozzie's Good Eats
Ranked #3 of 390 Restaurants in Fairfax
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: GAR's tribute to Chris "Ozzie" Osborn, GAR's Head Foodie since 1981. Offering reservations for parties up to sixty and featuring our full menu to go.
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Birthday Celebration at Ozzie's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was my first trip to eat at Ozzie's Corner Italian but it definitely won't be my last. I had recently gotten back from Italy and was still craving Italian food and this was excellent food and to top it off, homemade gelato to top off the evening! I'm a huge fan of the "Great American Restaurants" and didn't realize one of them was Italian. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great Italian meal!

• Visited July 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Not your usual Italian restaurant--our favorite local restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We live near Ozzies and thought we'd try it. We were pleasantly surprised to see unusual menu selections instead of the standard Italian restaurant menu. We started with the roasted whole artichoke appetizer and loved it. The dipping sauce was amazing. I had the chicken Marsala with creamy marscapone polenta. wow! I'm a new fan of polenta. My husband had fish--very tasty and fresh. For dessert we had pistachio gelato--again a winner. We were told they make it there. Don't miss it. Top dinner off with an espresso and roll me home. The service was impeccable! Our server was well versed in the menu. Our new favorite restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars
“Excellent Steak and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great atmosphere everywhere in this large restaurant.....but you won't get lost. Our party of nine received attentive service and our meals were perfectly served and presented. My chopped salad and Rib Eye steak were excellent. I have eaten here several times and this restaurant is one of my favorites. Portions are generous too. Visit Ozzies soon.

• 4 of 5 stars
Springfield, Virginia
“Ozzies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent food...Excellent service...the Prime Rib special was cooked EXACTLY right was unbelievably tender

• 4 of 5 stars
Fairfax, Virginia
“Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I enjoy the other restaurants within this family of restaurants, however I don't really like this one. The menu selections are not ones I enjoy and the combinations are not ones which are pleasing to me overall. As in all the American Restaurant chain, service is very good.

Visited August 2013