“One of the best in the Great American Chain”
Review of Ozzie's Good Eats

Ozzie's Good Eats
Ranked #3 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: GAR's tribute to Chris "Ozzie" Osborn, GAR's Head Foodie since 1981. Offering reservations for parties up to sixty and featuring our full menu to go.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This resturant breaks precedent for the Great American Chain in that the menu vairies considerably from its standard fare. Additionally, it is 4 stars whereas most of the others is more 3.5. The one common denominator is don't order dessert--not really quality but the prices suggest 1st rate.

There are newer reviews for Ozzie's Good Eats

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

tried the lasagna and couldn't eat it. went home for a can of spaghettios.....never to return. management gave a gift card but won't use it there.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've been to all the Great American restaurants and had not yet tried Ozzie's. We enjoyed our dinner after being promptly seated in a nice atmosphere. Our server was prompt and helpful with answering questions as is the case at all the GAR establishments. My wife had the chicken marsala and enjoyed it but thought it had a little too much pepper taste. She prefers the chicken dish at Mike's. I had the lasagna which is not traditional but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I read where some were not pleased with the serving size but it was more than enough for me. I'm glad I tried it and will have it again in the future.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Every time I have visitors, I take them to Ozzie's for dinner. The food is delicious, and the servers are very friendly. There is always a unique twist on the dishes served at Ozzie's, and everything I've tried is fantastic.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have eaten at Ozzies about 6 times and really enjoyed every meal. The pasta dishes are great but I also liked the steak salad. This restaurant very clean and tastfully decorated. The service is great and the staff is friendly. A nice ending of a night out.