“Ozzie's is worth the trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ozzie's Good Eats

Ozzie's Good Eats
Ranked #3 of 410 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: GAR's tribute to Chris "Ozzie" Osborn, GAR's Head Foodie since 1981. Offering reservations for parties up to sixty and featuring our full menu to go.
Springfield
“Ozzie's is worth the trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ozzie's has a great atmosphere and the menu is loaded with unusual choices. My favorite is the steak salad though I have had several dishes here. I go for lunch often as it is close to my office and my only comment would be waiting for the bill can take longer than I'd like but still worth the trip.

Visited July 2012

McLean, Virginia
“Lunch before movie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

A friend and I met for lunch before our "Les Miz" movie and weren't disappointed. Amicable staff seated us prior to the restaurant opening which was great. I selected the Lobster Bisque which had hearty servings of lobster but was a bit too salty The Chicken Flatbread more than made up for it. Although it could have had more chicken pieces it was doused with a lite cheese and red and yellow sweet peppers. My friend also had the Bisque & agreed it was too salty. She had the Parmesan sandwich which was quite good. The wait staff was one ofmthe best I've ever encountered & only wished I got his name. Interestingly enough I noticed that when other wait staff approached they constantly cleaned OUR table, too. My friend concluded with the pistachio ice cream which I sampled -- I've had better. So had she. I'd recommend Ozzie's as a nice alternative to the other restaurants in the FFX Corner area.

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“Wonderful Especially the Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Our company dinner was at Ozzie's, not from the area we also did not know till we arrived what a welcoming atmosphere to the warm decor, I was especially pleased to see the table presentation different from the norm. Our Server was very informed, very attentive to all our needs, he sold us on some excellent dishes and we were not disappointed, Well Done

• Visited December 2012
Burke, Virginia
“Not Really Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Disappointed as it is not an true Italian restauran,just another Great American Restaurant with a few itaian dishes.

Visited October 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had a great meal and the service was impeccable. The wait staff was friendly But unobtrusive.
Both my friend & I had salmon which was cooked to our specifications. Pumpkin cheesecake for dessert was creamy & not too sweet. Atmosphere cozy & quieter than some of their other locations.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Ozzie's Good Eats? Share your experiences!