$102
$110
$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$121
$109
Hampton.com
$91
CandlewoodSuites
$79
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$87
All reviewsfull kitchenfairfax cityevening receptiongreat hotelwalk in showerstayed at this hotel for nightsnice breakfast areageorge masonliving rooma great staysitting areaoatmealking suitepull out sofabed was very comfortablechecking outplenty of parking
Reviewed April 12, 2013

One of the cleanest and the nicest I have stayed in, and I have stayed in quite a few. The check in process was smooth, the staff very helpful and friendly. I didn't et any of the free breakfast or dinner meals there, but it is nice they have that option. You also have a kitchen so if you wanted to eat in your too. You ave the choice. This place looks like it was done by HGTV, very nice finishes throughout. The only complaint I had if it is one is the entrance location is awkward and the parking at the entrance saves its front spaces for carpoolers which usually doesn't work when you are these for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I only stayed here one night and was traveling for work, but I would definitely stay here again. The rooms are very clean and seem to be more updated than other Residence Inn's I've stayed at. I stayed in a studio and the kitchen was so nice I was disappointed I didn't have the chance to use it.
The fitness center here is also well equipped and clean. The dining area for breakfast & dinner reception is nice and large so there's plenty of room to spread out. I was there on "comfort food" night, which was pretty good. I was a bit disappointed, however, that there was no dessert or beer/wine, which I'm used to having at other Residence Inn properties.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend this hotel as a clean, updated property that's easy to get to and close to I-66.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Cruise ship type service! Excellent customer service at every level. Great management. Beautiful property that is only two years old. Close to the Orange Metro Line. Close to the interstate. Close to many restaurants. Rooms are beautifully decorated. Perfect sized kitchen. Large bathroom and walk in shower. Good hot breakfast items. Highly recommended property. A must stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank anteatr
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Residence Inn is close to Rt. 66 and to the Orange Line Metro. It is a beautiful property; clean and new with a wonderful staff. There are a lot of good hotels in the area but this one is outstanding and at a reasonable cost. Worth the stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Biglerpb
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend visit. It's a great location, just off I-66 - I would recommend renting a car as the area is VERY suburban with not much within walking distance. The property was recently built and is well maintained and the common area is very convenient. The free breakfast is definite plus. My room was clean and efficient. Everything had its place.

Room Tip: From what I could tell, I think all rooms would be equally good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends