“Pizza is phenomenal”

Vocelli Pizza
Ranked #293 of 434 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza and Food delivery to parts of Fairfax, Fair Lakes, Oakton, Greenbrier, Penderbrook, Clifton Centreville Farms, Little Rocky Run and GMU/George Manson University.Pizza and Sandwich Delivery serving 22030, 22033 , 22124 and 20124Clifton pizza delivery, Fairfax pizza delivery, Oakton pizza delivery,fair lakes pizza delivery, George Mason University pizza delivery Fairfax County Government Pizza Delivery, Pizza deals, Pizza Coupons, Catering Menu, Catering Delivery Service, Pizza delivery, Food delivery,corporate catering, Lunch caterers, office catering, lunch catering,drop-off catering, salad platter, lunch delivery, Local Pizza, best pizza.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had them deliver while I was at Quality Inn on Richmond Highway, as they are only a block away. The pizza was amazing. I had the chicken with spinach, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes on a white sauce. Holy smokes it was yummy. I have had their salads which are fresh and large portioned. And their canolies aren't too bad either. They're priced about the same as anywhere else, but because it was so close, they were fast and the food was hot. Definitely will order again.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The deluxe gourmet pizza was perfect after a long flight from Cali. Delivery was fast. Reasonably priced, but the pizza was great. Might try dining in next time.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We ordered pizza and wings to be delivered to our hotel. Pizza was fresh and hot and delivered to our hotel in the time frame promised. Sure beat going out to eat with 4 adults and 7 kids...what a sanity and money saver.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I go to the Vocellis on Burke Center Parkway in Burke. Their pizza is okay, but not the NY Style, best I've had. On the other hand their subs are small, but very good. I always get the veggie. My friends always get the Tuscan Chicken Salad and rave about it. All in all, pretty good, but I prefer Paisanos a few doors down. I feel they have the best pizza and subs.

Been to Vocelli Pizza? Share your experiences!