“LOVE, love Pinkberry!”

Pinkberry
Description: 703-266-1113
Description: 703-266-1113
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My first visit to a Pinkberry was at this Fairfax location. Loved the product and the hype that goes along with this establishment! The yogurt is just absolutely delicious!! Many toppings to choose from and the price is right. The queue can get get VERY long on weekends at this location- but enjoy!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I love love love it! It's sweet, it's tart.it's magnificent but it's not cheap. I love the seasonal changes in flavors. Blood orange is my all time favorite. Choose your toppings and enjoy a wonderful treat.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is a very refreshing dessert after a movie. The taste is awesome - real food, not junk - and the decor is cute. Everything is perfect. The only thing to add is more flavors!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pinkberry is a more upscale frozen yogurt place. They also have fruit and fruit salads you can get here, which is not something you usually see. The staff is helpful and more than happy to let you try whatever you want. It's a little expensive for frozen yogurt, so for this reason, I will give it only a very good.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The yogurt is fine, but that's it. I've had better yogurt at other places around here. I prefer places that allow me to make my own - pick the amount of yogurt and put the toppings on myself. Go to Sweet Frog in Greenbrier, or Zenga in Oakton.