“What's not to love?”

Ranked #9 of 13 Dessert in Fairfax
Description: 703-266-1113
Description: 703-266-1113
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Love, love Pinkberry! A treat as yummy as refreshing. The store in Fairfax Corner is small with a few indoor and outdoor tables, and many spring and summer days will have a line, but there are usually enough customer service oriented servers behind the counter to move the line quickly. I will agree with the previous poster, it could use more seating. The servers are always helpful and will allow you taste any of the flavors you request. I like all the flavors I have tried, but continue to buy my favorite, Blood Orange. I agree with their web page describing blood organge flavor as a "uniquely bright and citrussy taste". There are many toppings to choose from - fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, cookies, etc, but I prefer mine plain. Sometimes I will add a mochi topping, which is a gelatin marshmellowey little rice balls of sorts. Hard to describe but i really like them. Overall this is great place to indulge anytime for oneself or to take the family.

There are newer reviews for Pinkberry

Reviewed November 11, 2012

what can I say... I Love pinkberry!
Light and refreshing!
a lot of flavors to choose from. I usually stick to the original. But all is worth trying.
The fruit toppings are fresh.

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I love Pinkberry! It is a dessert you can eat without much guilt. My favorite is Tart yogurt with red raspberries.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The best frozen Greek yogurt on the planet. My wife really struggles everytime we go here on what she going to get because it is all so good.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nice and somewhat healthy. My first Pinkberry experience.

Been to Pinkberry? Share your experiences!