“LOVE!”

Ranked #9 of 13 Dessert in Fairfax
Description: 703-266-1113
Description: 703-266-1113
Reviewed November 11, 2012

what can I say... I Love pinkberry!
Light and refreshing!
a lot of flavors to choose from. I usually stick to the original. But all is worth trying.
The fruit toppings are fresh.

There are newer reviews for Pinkberry

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I love Pinkberry! It is a dessert you can eat without much guilt. My favorite is Tart yogurt with red raspberries.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The best frozen Greek yogurt on the planet. My wife really struggles everytime we go here on what she going to get because it is all so good.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nice and somewhat healthy. My first Pinkberry experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Out of all of the dessert options at Fairfax Corner, this is probably the best one. You can feel good about eating it, especially if you load on the fruit toppings. There are other more decadent toppings available if you are so inclined. My children love the fruit toppings so I don't feel guilty about giving them a treat. The frozen yogurt does have the tart taste of yogurt, so if that bothers you, you may not like it. I love it!