“Great Indian Restaurant... Delicious food, nice ambiance, affordable and awesome friendly service!”
Review of Curry Mantra

Curry Mantra
Ranked #110 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chain bridge, Rt 50
Transit: Vienna Metro
Description: Experience our MANTRA (MAGIC) of making CURRIES. Enjoy Curries with Classic & Traditional decor. The Best of Fairfax.
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I strongly suggest to check in using Yelp to get 10% discount on your diner (dine in only...).

I was not sure about this restaurant by looking at the outside but when you get in, you get into their charm...

Great vegetarian options and very friendly service... Very calm and soothing ambiance... Dimmed light... Very well decorated...

Food is very good, spicy as you request and very tasty...

Delicious chai tea as well...

A must and very affordable too ;-)

2  Thank benoitleblanc

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This restaurant is truly one of those hidden gems. It's tucked in a strip mall and you could easily overlook it but don't. The food is wonderful and the atmosphere is great. We have now made this our favorite Indian restaurant outside of DC.

1  Thank protravel8
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This restaurant is a cozy place in Fairfax City. We have eaten here several times and have enjoyed the tasty cuisine. It has recently expanded and is nicely decorated. They have a nice buffet daily with interesting choices. The restaurant has different options that are not usually found at other Indian restaurants. I highly recommend this restaurant and we will be coming again very soon.

1  Thank travelheretoyon
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I don't want to spoil this restaurant with too many details. Needless to say, I plan to take family.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Everything was super tasty. I didn't have a ton of time and they accommodated me wonderfully. And I hear there's live traditional Indian music on Fridays and Saturday's. I'll definitely come back for that!