“Really Good Value! Tasty!”
Review of Thong Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thong Thai
Ranked #246 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is my Thai food watering hole. Bangkok Noodle dish is scrumptious and at approximately 10 bucks for a nice portion...it is a really good value! I have tried approximately 15-20 of the dishes on the menu and am never disappointed. I will be back again and again for the tasty treats they serve! By the way, this resto is in an odd strip mall near GMU. when you walk down the hallway toward the restaurant it is a little funky looking, however, upon entering it is a cute, well decorated atmosphere with great service!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fast service and lots of tasty Thai dishes, a few I wasn't familiar with.
Great value, especially for the DC area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our team from work ate at this restaurant for a birthday lunch one afternoon. I ordered the last item on the lunch menu, a peanut chicken curry. It was satisfying but probably not the most exciting Thai food I have had. I will go there again, as it is inexpensive and near my office, but will consider this to be a lunch-only venue, and not a place to go for a special occasion.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went here many times over 7 years, and the food is always great, the service is always polite and quick, and the ambience of the restaurant is very nice. The prices are good. We tried a number of the Thai restaurants in the area, and found this one to be our favorite.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I go here often. The food is good. The price is cheaper then any other Thai restaurant. The service is always very polite.