“Don G. "Outstanding unique food"” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 391 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Persian, Halal, Afghani
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don G. "Outstanding unique food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had one of the best meals of my life at Mazadar. Clean atmosphere and the service is great. Food is outstanding, perfumed with Middle Eastern spices. If I lived in the area I would eat here at least 3 times a week. Mazadar is now one of my weekend hot spots. Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Don G

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Superb Middle Eastern Food in an Elegant Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Every plate was served piping hot and extremely fresh. The atmosphere is serene and elegant. One of the nicest restaurants in the DC area, let alone Fairfax. Outstanding!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank TimVA
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Indian Food in Fairfax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I own a limo business and one of our customers who is in the food business recommended Mazadar to us. I've lived in the Metro DC area all my life and tried many, many Indian restaurants and I can say that this restaurant is our new favorite. The food is made on site--fresh and delicious--served by the friendly owners, the decor is lovely and comfortable and the place is absolutely immaculate. We've been to Mazadar twice and we'll be going back often. I cannot recommend this restaurant more highly.

• Visited May 2014
Centreville, Virginia
“A Truly Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had lunch there, but ordered from the dinner menu. Everything I ate--from appetizer, to meal and dessert--was outstanding! Everything was freshly made on the premises; the service was excellent and the restaurant is very nice decorated with a very beautiful and soothing water fountain in the middle of the restaurant that adds to the truly relaxed atmosphere one enjoys during their visit. The meal portions were more than generous and the quality of the meat--I had lamb kabobs--were very good, most and tender.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Rockville, Maryland
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Superb friendly service for excellent menu. A sleeper in a hidden strip mall.
Very enjoyable meal for large family group.

Visited February 2014