“Superb Middle Eastern Food in an Elegant Setting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mazadar Kabob

Mazadar Kabob
Ranked #19 of 395 Restaurants in Fairfax
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Superb Middle Eastern Food in an Elegant Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Every plate was served piping hot and extremely fresh. The atmosphere is serene and elegant. One of the nicest restaurants in the DC area, let alone Fairfax. Outstanding!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank TimVA

Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Indian Food in Fairfax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I own a limo business and one of our customers who is in the food business recommended Mazadar to us. I've lived in the Metro DC area all my life and tried many, many Indian restaurants and I can say that this restaurant is our new favorite. The food is made on site--fresh and delicious--served by the friendly owners, the decor is lovely and comfortable and the place is absolutely immaculate. We've been to Mazadar twice and we'll be going back often. I cannot recommend this restaurant more highly.

• Visited May 2014
Centreville, Virginia
“A Truly Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had lunch there, but ordered from the dinner menu. Everything I ate--from appetizer, to meal and dessert--was outstanding! Everything was freshly made on the premises; the service was excellent and the restaurant is very nice decorated with a very beautiful and soothing water fountain in the middle of the restaurant that adds to the truly relaxed atmosphere one enjoys during their visit. The meal portions were more than generous and the quality of the meat--I had lamb kabobs--were very good, most and tender.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rockville, Maryland
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Superb friendly service for excellent menu. A sleeper in a hidden strip mall.
Very enjoyable meal for large family group.

Visited February 2014
Berlin
“Why am I just now finding out about this place?!?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We were reading Trip Advisor looking for a place to have a quick bite before a movie and found Mazadar. I cannot believe we have not been here before!!

Having traveled throughout the Middle East and Turkey as well as having lived in the UK, I have never found this type of freshness and absolute deliciousness.

I can't wait to return and try more of the owner's honest and fabulous suggestions.

Do NOT miss the eggplant dip (like nothing you've has before!), the Mantu and certainly Kubideh Kabob.