“Outstanding food”
Review of Mazadar Kabob

Mazadar Kabob
Ranked #23 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Superb friendly service for excellent menu. A sleeper in a hidden strip mall.
Very enjoyable meal for large family group.

There are newer reviews for Mazadar Kabob

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We were reading Trip Advisor looking for a place to have a quick bite before a movie and found Mazadar. I cannot believe we have not been here before!!

Having traveled throughout the Middle East and Turkey as well as having lived in the UK, I have never found this type of freshness and absolute deliciousness.

I can't wait to return and try more of the owner's honest and fabulous suggestions.

Do NOT miss the eggplant dip (like nothing you've has before!), the Mantu and certainly Kubideh Kabob.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic late lunch here. The owners were gracious, and helpful in advising which items in the menu were most popular. Delicious bread. Don't think you could go wrong with any choice. We will definitely go back when we're in the area!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love going to lunch/dinner here and getting to visit with the owners. The good is wonderful and we always have a great time catching up. The break is perfect and would be enough for a meal alone with an appetizer, but then you would miss the delicious main courses.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The host(s) at this restaurant make you feel immediately at home and will gladly discuss any of the menu items with you. Everything is freshly made and tastes like you are eating at the home of a really excellent middle eastern cook. It is hard to pick a favorite menu item, so if you go with others I would encourage you to order different items and share. I took my boss there not too long ago and it has become one of his favorite places to take visitors. Even my wife, who is not crazy about Afghani food, was delighted with her kebabs and one of the egg plant appetizers. The bread and rice are also top notch.