“Romantic Evening”
Review of Mazadar Kabob

Mazadar Kabob
Ranked #24 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food and ambiance were perfect. The owner himself waited on us. This was an excellent meal and an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank Eric S
There are newer reviews for Mazadar Kabob

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My son wanted to try something new for his birthday dinner, so we took a look at what TripAdvisor recommended and found Mazadar Kabob. It was a wonderful find.

We sampled a variety of its offerings, from baba ghannougeserved with hot bread, to qwabili pallow to sabsi to mantu (dumplings), to Persian ice cream, carrot and pistachio dessert, etc.

All were excellent. Service was great. We will definitely return.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I am from the Mediterranean and have lived in the DC area for 25 years. This is by far the best Mediterranean/Middle-Eastern cuisine I have had here. The food is superb and the service is even better. I have eaten here at least a dozen times and I have tried just about everything in the menu. I can comfortably say that you can chose anything in the menu and you will love it. From their meat items to vegetables, you can tell everything is fresh and the best quality. And the bread!!!! Their freshly baked bread is out of this world and I am the son of a baker. This is my favorite restaurant by far and I recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank eo1970
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great Food, Awesome Service. I love the Barg, and their Hummus is wonderful. Try their Mango Martini.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent, flavorful and atmosphere. A great spot to eat and different from the usual fare out there. The dumplings (mantu) were excellent!

1  Thank Trout5040