SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$94
$89
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$99
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$107
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$84
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsparking garagefront deskwafflesliving areasleeper sofafree covered parkingsleeping roomgeorge mason universitywaffle makermodern decorfree breakfastmini fridgeenglish muffinsnice areamy home away from homeindoor poolhot items
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The staff here are unbelievable- so helpful and friendly. The receptionist saw we were exhausted on arrival and went and made us a cup of coffee. The room was large- a REAL suite. All mod cons. We even used the hotel laundry. Very clean, comfortable bed, great breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
JoAnne R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Tim C, We appreciate your comments, and enjoy hearing about our service, and spacious suites. We realize that there are many choices of hotels in our area, and look forward to seeing you if you travel to Fairfax in the future. Our guests are most important to us, and service is always based on making sure your stay is great and hope to see you again soon. We hope you have a great Holiday Season, and Happy New Year.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have never reviewed a hotel before, but I wanted to write this review as I have stayed numerous times here. I travel extensively for business all over the world and stay at Marriott and other very nice hotels. The service of this staff is amazing! Since my first stay, the staff always remembers me and welcomes me upon my arrival. The night manager, Parminder Singh, should be the manager of a five-star property. I have never seen better customer service in my life. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff is also great and always remember me when I visit. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the front desk staff always remembers my preferences. I will always come back to this hotel! Thank you Mr. Singh and thank you to your staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear AmyXS, Thank you for writing us about your stay, and we always want to exceed our guests expectations, and I am sure that when you visit again, we will provide you with the best service so that your loyalty will bring you back to our hotel. Parminder is certainley on of our best amabassadors of service, and goes out of his way to make sure all our guests are like royalty to us. We hope you have a great Holiday Season, and look forward to seeing you again, when you travel to Fairfax.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We recently visited this hotel for the second time, our first was November 2012. We came to the area for my son's birthday trip and decided to stay at Spring Hill Suites again because we had such a great experience the first time around. I had three boys with me, my 2 sons (9 & 10) and my son's friend (12). They loved the pool and the breakfast choices. The staff was just as friendly as before. We will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
JoAnne R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hello Dands611, Thank you for writing us about your experience and I am glad that you celebrated your son's birthday with us, and hope that you will make that a annual trip. We always like to see our returning guests and make sure you have a great experience. Your return shows us that you think of us when your in the Fairfax area. Please let us know if you return again, so that we can do something special for your son's birthday or other occasion. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is my second opportunity to stay at this hotel (first time, July 2012) and it did not disappoint. Still a great rate, wonderful service and good to see familiar faces. Many of the people I worked with are still there. It's nice to be remembered after that length of time and considering the amount of people they saw since then. This location is close to Hwy 66 and some very good restaurants. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear KatheeG, I wanted to thank you for choosing our hotel again, and we do have many of our associates from 2012 still with us, and we always like to visit with returning guests. We always strive to make a great impression on our guests, and the fact that you returned, show us, that we did make a connection, and hope that you will return again in the near future. Please let us know when you return, so that we can connect again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Clean, comfortable, spacious, excellent staff, affordable! My husband and I stayed at this location while traveling and we loved it. Conveniently located & highly recommended! Manager was extremely pleasant and knows all his guests' names and faces!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Mandy T, Thank you for letting us know that you had a great stay, and we try to make sure that all our guests experience is a good one, and we are convenient to the DC Metro area, as well as many shopping centers. If you are returning to our area, I hope that we will have the opportunity to visit with you, and I have passed on your comments about our Front Desk service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.