SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks
$141
$134
$100
$143
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$126
$163
$149
$140
$129
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$104
All reviewsparking garagefront deskwafflesliving areasleeper sofafree covered parkingsleeping roomgeorge mason universitywaffle makermodern decorfree breakfastmini fridgeenglish muffinsnice areamy home away from homeindoor poolhot items
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was the second time staying in this hotel on business and the staff was very pleasant and professional. The evening manager greeted me by name and made sure I was satisfied with my stay. The rooms were clean and and the breakfast buffet was well stocked.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
JoAnne R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Hello Alfi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments on your recent stay. I am pleased that our associates were helpful and most of all that your stay was great. I hope that if you are in our area again, that we can provide you with comfortable suites, and can exceed your expectations. Please let us know if we can help with future satys.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The check in was far from spectacular. I can't recall ever checking into a hotel and not being spoken to but this was my experience at this property. The first and only words spoken were directions to the elevator. I rode up and was met by an elderly woman dressed in a security guard uniform sitting in an office chair in the middle of the hallway. She was eating what appeared to be a jar of fruit loops and milk and did not find it necessary to move aside to let me pass. I squeezed past with my luggage and proceeded. The room was fine, the breakfast just what you expect. I would probably look elsewhere if staying in Fairfax again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nancyjanem:
I am glad that your stay with us was a good one, and our breakfast met your needs, but you did have a encounter when getting off the elevator that was not as expected. I appreciate your taking your time to let us know about this, so we can make sure it does not happen again. I hope that if you are in the area again, you will give us a chance to upgrade your suite and prove that we have exceptional service. Please call us direct for any future travel.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I used to stay at this property regularly for work, but retired last year. Just visited and every good thing about this property is still there! Sometimes a new place will slowly go downhill, but not this one. The positive attitude and helpfulness of the staff, the clean and spacious suite, the great food pantry, the overall service, the free on property parking, the convenient location, the shuttle to the DC metro, it's all there as good as always. Clearly the management cares about a sustained high quality. I will always stay here when in the DC area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave S
JoAnne R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Hello Dave S,
I wanted to thank you for your great comments on our hotel, and we are close to the DC area, and we always like to hear from our guests that come frequently. We would look forward to seeing you again if you come to our area, and please let us know, so that we can upgrade you.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is the 4th time here and anytime I am back in the area I will stay here. Staff is great. Helpful and accommodating. Great location with easy access to most businesses. The evening manager even remembered me from previous visits and went out of his way to make me feel welcome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here over Thanksgiving while visiting family. The property is a newer property and has the new SpringHill design. The staff were all great and the property was clean. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only issue that I had was that one night I walked up to the front desk and the front desk agents were watching a movie with a laptop out. I didn't matter to me, however I know that it's not acceptable for a Marriott.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo