“AMAZEBALLSSSSSS”

Choongman Chicken
Order Online
Ranked #182 of 512 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I ordered her by sheer random luck and never regretted it. It may not seem like much at first glance but it's simply amazing. I would recommend the curly fres as an side and the spicy garlic chicken tenders. Even with the sauce I fully enjoyed the crispyness factor. I can honestly tell you that the portions are huge! I would recommend this spot to anyone who enjoys korean inspired chicken. I will try the fried chicken next time instead of the tenders.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I just visited, and I am hooked, because their chicken tenders & wings are truly the most delicious I have ever tasted. It is crispy, not greasy, not oily, yet it stays crunchy & moist. We tried their garlic soy chicken, which was cooked perfectly, golden & crunchy. But the bomb, is their Garlic & Onion topping, they call it "SNOW ONION" topping, be prepared, it will blow-you-away. The waiter was super friendly, and explained toppings, etc. Also made great suggestions.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Not too long ago this was an Arthur Treacher's. Then a Canteen. But five days ago it opened up as a Korean Chicken restaurant, and oh what a delight! I was greeted by two of the friendliest counter servers anywhere, who explained the menu to me. Mostly fried chicken wings and tenders, but if you are thinking this is like Bon Chon you would be very wrong. These are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with many varied toppings. Flavorful, not hot. I ordered a bacon spinach chicken salad, which turned out to be huge - three meals for me. It is served in layers, but the server said the chef intends for the customer to toss it to mix the flavors. While I was waiting, they brought me a complimentary sample of snow onion chicken wings with a light curry sauce, which was also delicious. In between I was served a dish of pickled white radishes, intended to cleanse my mouth - a Korean tradition they explained. Choongman was a perfect experience for me - I will be back to try their other menu items.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Dwarf_Cinquefoil

Been to Choongman Chicken? Share your experiences!