New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Consistently Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 395 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Government County Pkwy
Annapolis, Maryland
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I go to this Ruth's Chris about 4/5 times a year due to its proximity to my office. The food and service is consistently excellent. The happy hour has some of the best prices in the area and the items on the menu feature everything from small plates to sliders. If you are in the area and want consistently good food, excellent service and don’t mind paying the Ruth’s Chris price, this location is truly one of the best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Fairfax, Virginia
“MORE BUTTER PLEASE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

A steak sizzleling on a hot plate, you can smell the butter, so you can imagine the taste. That is how they make a great steak serve to your senses. Always been great, but a little pricey so I have to ask my wife to take me there on a special occassion. Over all, always a good experience and I never go home hungry. follow these shoes through their doors and you will find one of the best steaks you tasted.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Long Island, NY
“First Rate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our first visit to a Ruth's Chris Steak House even though there is one about a minute from my residence on Long Island. Everything about the experience was top notch. The service was deliberate and professional (none of this "Hi, my name is Waldo and I'll be your server tonight" nonsense) with knowledge able wait staff. We did not wait for a table but chose to eat in the bar because he appeared without a reservation. The drinks were delivered promptly and as ordered. The bread was hot and delicious. My entree of the New York Strip was cooked exactly as ordered and brought tableside on a sizzling platter. My wife enjoyed the barbeque shrimp which I had the pleasure of trying. It was mouthwatering! We opted out of dessert but are sure it would have been first rate as well. I recommend this steak house to folks who truly enjoy fine food and are willing to spend a little more than normal.

• Visited April 2013
Oakton, Virginia
“A favorite place for a great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Hands down our favorite restaurant in the area. Always guaranteed a great meal. Steak and sides are always perfectly done. Service is always good. This is our go to place if we want a good meal. Try their Ruth's Classics specials. Soup or salad, Main course, side and dessert for 39.95 or 49.95 depending on entree choice. A great deal and always fills us up completely if not more.

Visited November 2012
Vienna, Virginia
“Always a Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Everytime we go to Ruth's Chris, the steaks are cooked to perfection. The quality of the beef is always the finest and the servers are very attentive. It is always a fine dining experience at Ruth's Chris.

Visited October 2012