“the best beef and appetizers of all steak houses”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 427 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Government County Pkwy
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Of all the steakhouses, this one is my favorite. You cannot go wrong with anything on the list, the wine selection is great as well The only fault is that it is loud, but that is not the restaurant's falt and sometimes they try to fit you on a smaller table and then expect everyone to be comfortable and ask for side dishes that do not fit at the table

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I was shown to your table, I couldn't help but feel great. The atmosphere is pretty much the best of the big chains. and as the night went on, the smile on my face got bigger and bigger. when my waiter (Seth) arrived, he informed my party that he would be taking very good care of us. He said it with such conviction, anything to the contrary was virtually impossible! He didn't let us down. From proper suggestions to presentation and actual caring attention, we WERE impressively taken care of. The food was excellent and cooked just as requested. The portions were quite large and my wife and I ended up sharing a steak. Counting the days I go back!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We went to Ruth Chris last week. Food was very average. Too much money for this kind of quality. The service was good. Flemings offers much better product.
RO

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The steaks are so tender and cooked just as they were ordered. The baked potatoes were good with nice toppings, the salads were good as were the vegetables. But everything is a la carte and expensive so be prepared.

Reviewed November 8, 2012