“GREAT lunch menu focus on seafood”

Courtside Thai Cuisine
Ranked #73 of 433 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were fortunate to visited at lunch and were treated to their opening of the outside dining area. Lovely pleasent day for a wonder selection of Catfish in red Curry sauce and shrimp and scallops. Meal came with a drink, two Thai spring rolls and lemon grass soup. The drinks were never ending as the coke, coffee and waters were refilled often. All for under 9 dollars. A great meal and my friend and I were treated like Thai royalty. Lunch menu changes ever week and focuses on what is in season. The patio area is quit unique. The grown there own special herbs that the use in the dishes and you sit along side the herb and flower garden water a peaceful fountain. In the another few weeks this places will just be gorgeous to take someone or yourself to experience excellent food in a beautiful setting. I must go back and try some of the very interesting dishes that are on the main menu.

1  Thank Sabar3

Reviewed February 25, 2013

There was nothing wrong with the meal, just didn't have a wow factor. We ate there on a Thursday night and the service was alright, not fast by any means. Parking was awful, but within a block. Glad it wasn't raining, just cold. I was surprised that the meal was closer to $14 and that was it. No soup, spring rolls or any extras.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Tried for lunch with a friend. Food & service were excellent. Very fresh. Many ingredients grown on site. Will go again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We tried Courtside on Friday night; it was a bit chilly to walk 2 blocks to get there. I felt Claustrophobic as the table was so close to the tables on bothsides front and behind me, no conversation was private, and they kept forgetting to refill my drink even though it was not busy. They are friendly and the food id good, not great just good. Price is on par with other Thai in the area. I felt the decor was a little run down. Seems like a great place for a fast lunch but I can find better on a Friday night.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I love this restaurant! Eating inside or outside is pleasant, service is always good and food tasty. This last trip I had shrimp and snow peas. It was delish! Their spring rolls a must. Everyone loves them. My daughter got Thai wonton soup. The wontons looked homemade stuffed with pork and shrimp. She loved them. In the past I have had the grilled shrimp and mango salad with lime pepper dressing for lunch. It was excellent. Another visit I had the crispy catfish fillets. Again excellent. You can't go wrong with restaurant!