“Slow, but worth it!”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #92 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We did go at a busy time, but the service was way too slow for the offerings that they brought. Their pizza was superb and everyone had a great time. However, the services and the servers were unprofessional and too busy to care at least a bit.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

For an appetizer we has the fresh corn and bean guac and chips. It's less than $4 and its very good. My table had the fish tacos, BBQ chicken pizza, and club sandwich with Cesar salad. All the food was great, very fresh and came out fast. Service was very friendly. The plaza where it is located in has a fun and lively ambiance. Plan to stay a while and walk around.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My fiancee and I really enjoyed the pizza here. Service was great, very friendly and polite! Will go back!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our family lives nearby and enjoys this restaurant often. The food is very good, as is the table service. My only suggestion is to visit some other time than Saturday night, unless you are looking for a loud, jammed house. In my case, I requested takeout when the line for a table was long, as I was interested in a more conversational experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

They have decent food, with both pasta and pizza and other selections, and we've never had bad service there. They have a good kids' menu, and my kids love it. I find it a bit overpriced for what you get, however.